Deadline: Applications are processed continuously
Type of employment: Full-time
Location: On-site in Moss, Norway
Start date: As soon as possible
Gate Zero – Project Description
We are producing Gate Zero – an open world adventure game set in the fascinating time of Jesus’ life. The game, based in ancient Israel, will be an immersive and innovative way to discover and learn about the Bible’s history and its revolutionary message. As the Producer of the game, you will collaborate closely with the team to ensure priorities are aligned with the game’s vision, as well as ensure the title is shipped on time and within budget.
- Collaborate alongside studio leadership with various remote and external development partners.
- Define milestone scope, schedule, and budget based on available resources, and obtain validation from stakeholders.
- Prioritize the focus and control the scope of projects so that the team can successfully deliver high-quality work.
- Develop and execute production roadmaps and schedules heading towards shipment.
- Management and oversight of a project backlog for a team of 20-30
- Track team velocity and identify ways to improve.
- Run team standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Be a strong advocate for the quality of our game as well as the wellbeing of our team.
- 7+ years video game development production experience. Must have shipped at least 2 AA / AAA games as a Producer
- Experience in art design workflow and / or programming workflows
- A deep understanding of core production principles and practices, including Agile
- Advanced communication skills and experience working with all levels within an organization, in addition to external stakeholders
- At least 2 shipped titles OR comparable experience
- Experience with shipping/certification process on consoles
- Familiarity in small development team settings (less than 25)
- Project management certification
- Ability to start immediately
- Love of games: Specifically, open world and RPG titles as well as cooperative games.
- Passionate in bringing the messages of the Bible out in video game form.
What we offer
- Creative and inspiring work environment. Be a part of an international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues.
- Varied, challenging and exciting work tasks
- Influence in decision-making
- Good opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive employment conditions
Required application materials:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in working for Bible X
If you are a good fit, a follow-up email will be sent your way. As part of the recruitment process, you may be asked to perform a test.
Contact person: Arve Solli | Job title: Head of Bible X | Office address: 1599 Moss, Norway
Apply by filling out the application under the tab “Apply for the job”