Unreal Engine Developer – C++ Programmer
Deadline: Applications are processed continuously Form of employment: Project employment (1 year), Part-time/Full-time Location: Moss, Norway / Remote work Start date: As soon as possible
Are you passionate for video games and positive media?
We at Bible X are developing an open world adventure game set in the fascinating time of Jesus’ life. The game, based in Jerusalem, will be an immersive and innovative way to discover and learn about the Bible’s history and its revolutionary message. We are looking for capable and passionate Unreal Engine developers to join our creative, animated and driven team.
- Design, implement and maintain systems and tools to support gameplay (animation, navigation, etc.)
- Write clear, maintainable, portable and highly functional code
- Rapid prototyping of new features
- Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and different platforms
- Analyze existing code and propose efficient solutions
- Write solid code with focus on performances and memory usage
- Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
- Collaborate with designers, programmers and testers to bring suggestions from an idea to a released feature
- Suggest improvements to the developed products
- 3-5+ years of experience with Unreal Engine 4/5. Strong knowledge of the engine and current 3D graphics techniques.
- Minimum 1 year of professional programming experience within the game industry
- Proficient in programming in C++. Blueprints knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong programming generalist with solid code architecture skills
- Knowledge of code optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of technical limits and excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with open world (world partition / world composition) is highly appreciated
- Ability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
- Good understanding of what makes a game fun and interesting to play
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Self-motivated, sense of initiative
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Attention to detail and desire to get things done
- Able to work under pressure
- Work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Creative and inspiring work environment
- Varied, challenging and exciting work tasks
- Influence in decision-making
- Good opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive employment conditions
Required application materials:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in working for Bible X
As part of the recruitment process, you may be asked to perform a test.
Contact person: Arve Solli | Job title: Producer | Office address: 1599 Moss, Norway
Apply by filling out the application under the tab “Apply for the job”